Thursday, December 11, 2008

Long day

Today has been a really long day. I don't know why but I've been really down all day. Just really tired of having no money, of w0rking to be away from my child only to be able to save no money and get ahead. Why am I working, is what I constantly ask myself everyday. I don't feel challenged here anymore, I am bored every day here having to be nice to people all day long. It is so draining. I am grateful I have a job because we really truley do need my income but in the big scheme of things I feel like I'm letting Logan down being here. Why do I constantly feel so guilty? Is it going to get better at some point? He and Chip are the only things that constantly cheer me up. I am happy at home. I just feel like I'm working because we need it but its not making any difference really. Gr. Maybe tomorrow will be better since I'm off work.

No comments: