Thursday, April 30, 2009

Logan 8 Months old!!!


He tries so hard...haha not to much, there's more resting here than trying.



*What you don't see if 15 seconds after the video stopped he spit up all over the carpet in a massive puddle. I cropped it out of the video, yup send me your thanks for that!..




He is getting super cute and super big.. I wish I could have kept him smaller but have him do all that he's doing because he's getting heavy to cart around.


Photobucket


Look Mommy & Daddy I can read!


Photobucket

Hah, fooled you, I can't read, are you nuts??!




Photobucket

I wonder how much of this book I can get in my mouth! Photobucket

Look at this little sprout.. Photobucket Photobucket

Best Smile caught on camera yet! Photobucket Photobucket

Sitting up with Mommy's help Photobucket

Look how cute I am.. annnnd.. Photobucket

Tada, I can do it by myself mommy!! And finnally here's a video of him laughing.. My mom bought this train book and it lights up.. its adorable.. and for some reason it hit his funny bone!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

the resting after his burst of effort makes me smile.