Thursday, May 21, 2009

oh sweet, sweet air

Air conditioning. I love thee! Let me count the ways.. haha ok no I am not going to count the ways but let me just say this. I would be a puddle on the floor if it weren't for the air conditioner we installed today.

Logan seems to like it too since he's passed out in his swing with his mouth open. Or that could be that his nose is still stuffy and he can't breath no matter how many times I suck the buggers out.

I feel like I should be in a pool. I want to buy a house with a pool, or move to a beach. I love beaches.

I am done rambling, kthanksbye

2 comments:

Connie said...

I agree. Air conditioning is a wonderful thing! I've tried not turning it on until after noon but some days.....I just can't wait!

Jenners said...

I always think I'm so so so lucky that I was born in a time with A/C .. and prescription glasses. I'd be miserable and blind if I was born in the "olden" days.